lechorewi Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Eight Legged Freaks 720p Movies

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The residents of a rural mining town discover that an unfortunate chemical spill has caused hundreds of little spiders to mutate overnight to the size of SUVs. It's then up to mining engineer Chris McCormack and Sheriff Sam Parker to mobilize an eclectic group of townspeople, including the Sheriff's young son, Mike, her daughter, Ashley, and paranoid radio announcer Harlan, into battle against the bloodthirsty eight-legged beasts.
Venomous spiders get exposed to a noxious chemical that causes them to grow to monumental proportions.
I read a couple good reviews of this and so my wife and I just went to see it. I thought that it might be entertaining, but it was even better than I had hoped.<br/><br/>When I got home and checked out IMDB, I was also very surprised at how negative many of the reviews are. It seems that a lot of viewers wanted some other kind of movie.<br/><br/>My wife and I laughed out loud frequently during the matinee today. And how can a comedy do any better than that?<br/><br/>The kid, Mike Parker, played by Scott Terra, was terrific! What a refreshing portrayal of an intelligent and likeable boy. Child actors in most movies are just not very good and come across either self-conscious or remote. Doug E. Doug was also very funnya radio personality who thinks aliens are coming.<br/><br/>The only slow part of the movie for me was during some of the mine scenes toward the end where the action got a bit repetitive.<br/><br/>Given the limitations imposed by using a typical B movie story line, I don't know if this film could have been any better. I gave it an "8".
EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS (2002) **1/2 David Arquette, Kari Wuhrer, Rick Overton, Scarlett Johansson, Scott Terra, Doug E. Doug, Leon Rippy, Matt Czuchry, Eileen Ryan, Tom Noonan. Campy and spooky sci-fi homage to the big bug drive-in flicks of the 1950s relying on the old chestnut of toxic waste spawning a horde of gigantic voracious spiders run amok upon a small Arizona town with Arquette returning home to face the lethal threat with his amore Wuhrer, the sheriff and single mom providing a suitable duo to facedown the ensuing onslaught. Special effects override the paper-thin screenplay despite its `Tremors'- like attempt in mixing humor with horror.
Has laughs, thrills, wit and scary monsters, and is one of those goofy movies like "Critters" that kids itself and gets away with it.

download full movie Above the War in hindiRoll on Texas Moon full movie download 1080p hdRise to the Occasion in hindi free downloadtamil movie 24 free downloadBreakdown in hindi downloadEpisode 1.72 download torrentDownload hindi movie The Lone WolfOverlord full movie kickass torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Episode 1.246Lethal Weapon 4 tamil dubbed movie free download

last edited 218 weeks ago by lechorewi
Please log in to post a reply.